Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Trials with Blogging!

Well after spending ages working on my blog I think I have it all figured out although I'm still not happy with the design and layout...consider it a work in progress :) If you have any hints or tips for me then I'll happily take it on board! All I can say is - Thank goodness for the edit function!!!

Work was rather busy today...I am in charge of organising a conference for around 100 people in September so even though I'm not stressing yet, give it some time and I'm sure I will be grumping at everyone!!

Darling Daughter No.2 has invited me to go out for coffee with her on Sunday which doesn't happen a lot as she has her own life so it has me a little worried lol...the last time I was invited out for coffee with Darling Daughter No.1 she dropped a bombshell on me, the results of which are still reverberating even now so I am a little anxious. Although I do know that it will be the last time for a while we will be able to get together as DD2 is moving in with her RAAF based boyfriend which will be a 2 hour drive away. So we will make the most of it. She is so excited to be moving into her first real home of her own...she has always shared with other people so I think it will be great for her. She has always been the messy child lol...she caused me no end of headache when she lived with us...I have seen pigs live in better conditions! But her boyfriend is a neat freak so I think those days may be gone lol. It will be interesting to see how they fare living together as DD2 is extremely strong-willed. Mt Kosciusko is easier to move than she is! So we will see what transpires....

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

Next time you read my blog, check out the orange bar at the top of the screen - it has heaps of lovely templates for you to choose from!

Be careful though, as you may lose some of the stuff already added to yours, and have to redo it. But it's definately worth it!

Leanne and I also make a joke of the words used to verify when you make a comment... today's word is "makenoca"... sounds like either a new dance craze or an exotic coffee drink! xx