Sunday, November 7, 2010

And so another Sunday comes to an end...

It's 8:00pm Sunday night...Ugh! I hate this part of Sunday...preparing things for work for the week and then it's time for bed early to be up early Monday morning to start a new week. It's such a drag...I really need a new job but lack the motivation to change so just whinge about it to everyone and tonight you guys are it!

Believe it or not as I sit here typing this I am drinking a.....BEER! Crown Lager to be precise. Why? I hear you ask...because it was there! Well actually I bought them for some friends of ours who dropped in for a visit so MM could fix Mr's computer. They are a lovely couple and we get on with them well aslthough the Mrs is the new Mrs. I am still good friends with the old Mrs but since the divorce she has moved to Sydney and I do like the new Mrs. These situations are always awkward but the old Mrs never gets mentioned by them or us so it's like she never existed really. So we had drinks and nibblies and because there was a beer still in the fridge I decided I would nab it. This is only my second drink this year so my doctor shouldn't be too upset. He hasn't banned me completely from alcohol but told me to drink it sparingly so I have.

We also watched "Ghost Rider" as they had never seen it while we waited for the computer to be re-formatted we watched the movie.

Miss 22 is still moping around and visits regularly. I can't remember if I told you that she and the Air Force guy are no more. She came over a couple of weeks ago heart broken because only a week after they split he had a new girl friend moving into their old place so we figure she was in the picture before they even split. So a 5 year relationship bites the dust. She has finally decided to get herself a job and has applied to a couple of child care places. She was doing childcare up until she moved out of here then just decided to live off her boyfriends salary and not work anymore. That was pretty much a sticking point with him as well. He was always at her to get a job as she loves to spend money so the fault was hers as well.

Anyway short and sweet tonight as I still have heaps to do and the beer is gone now...so time to get up and finish and then to bed!

Night all!

3 comments:

SOL's view said...

Thanks to the blokes at work, I drink more beer now than I used to. But not crownies!

I was drinking a left over last night too. Midori splice. Kicks yours all over the railing. :)

The Elder is in the same situation! A week after they split, he had another girl. Hers was of a 12 month duration but wow, some people can really show how much a relationship meant.

Colleen Barnett said...

That is like a punch in the stomach, isn't it. Never mind, hopefully once she gets a job any new person who comes along will appreciate her more.

Heh, today's word is "bumses"

*bumses, breakups sure do hurt, don't they?*

Butterfly Kissez said...

Thanks for the support guys :) Yes I thought daughters ex was a really nice guy but seems we were wrong. She still has her stuff at their house but he won't let her get any of it until he and his "new girl" are out of the house during the day so she has to work around their schedules. Why do people do that?

Mmmmm and the Midori Splice is my fave...sounds good :)