Sunday, July 18, 2010

This shoe ring holder and the little purple butterfly box is from my niece...the little box actually contains a sachet of lavender which is currently sitting on my computer desk and making hubby sneeze!


This is from Toni...Love the shoe!



The box from my MP3 player which my hubby mysteriously installed without my knoweldge!

This cute little ring holder and earring necklace tree was from my niece (you can't see the tree thing in this pic) but you can in the below pic





Flowers from my boss which look so much prettier than this photo shows



The gorgeous purple dragonfly mobile which is currently hanging from my computer monitor. A lovely gift from Shaz. Purple is my favourite colour!






1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

wonderful! These little gifts are what I like - personal, and perfect! well done! xxx