Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some of Miss 16's Photography...












Here's a couple of photos I snagged from Miss 16's Facebook page...a couple of these were taken by me but the rest are all hers and she takes them herself with the help of a tripod...I can't find the pic I really love but she did have it printed on canvas for me for Christmas although I have yet to frame it. I think she needs to have it in her portfolio as she needs to provide at least one self portrait...






























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Her work is great! Very professional! If Southbank is stupid enough to let her go, then she could start up her own photography business or become a model! Your photography is pretty good too! I remember Sandra H from school, did she have a brother, I can't remember. SHAZ

Colleen Barnett said...

She should definitely do something with it. She is very good!

If she printed one one canvas, does it need a frame??

*intedyar* nope, blank today

SOL's view said...

Those are great shots. Interesting visually. :)

Butterfly Kissez said...

Miss 16 would love to have her own business...in fact part of the course is learning to set up a business and marketing her work etc...My cousin has her own photography business in Canberra and gets job all over the world and has said she would love Miss 16 to work for her...Miss 16's answer was "Hell yes!!" lol. So if Southbank doesn't pan out she can go work in Canberra.