Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some Chrissie Pictures from my Office

Ok...after a bit of nagging here they are =P





My workstation is the bottom one. The others belong to work colleagues.

Actually as one colleague just commented this is the best fun Christmas we have had in all the years she has worked here. Everyone is participating whereas in previous years only one or two people have done decorations. This year it has become bigger than Ben Hur! Me and another girl have tried to sabotage IT's christmas train. We ended up derailing it which has now resulted in a small war being declared. Bring it on Boys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty..xmas decorations look great love toni

SOL's view said...

oooo Musk sticks! And I have a coffee cup just like that!

We have no office dekkies yet. Probably none at all. The Canadian isn't here anymore. He used to string up a 'tinsel' that was little presents.

:\

Maybe I should just put some tinsel on my desk???

Colleen Barnett said...

Thanks for the pics! the decos look great. I am about to do my office today while I can do it undisturbed from the boss.

I, too, have a cup like that! got it from the same place as SOL :-)

Good luck! Hope you win!

*mycatoma*... my catoma is giving me grief today...