Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Christmas Thanks


I have come to the conclusion that I am indeed very blessed...I have had the support of some very wonderful friends some of whom actually read my blog and from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for your love, support and kindness to me over this year which has been quite a horrendous one for me. I know I can count on you all to accept me as I am through my ups and downs, my faults and some of my positives. I can never repay any of you for what you have done for me. Just know that I love you all and I am here for you as well! Thank you friends and have a most wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

you're very welcome!

Anonymous said...

merry christmas. May the year in front of you be fill with love happines and laugher.love Toni xx

Butterfly Kissez said...

Thanks guys! You are two of the people I was talking about...a girl couldn't have better friends! Merry Christmas!