Thursday, April 28, 2011

By Request...




Here is a couple of photos which were originally just on slides. I scanned them into a jpeg file and now they are ready to be printed.

These are probably my favourite pictures of me as a little one! This was when we lived in a one room shack at Tannum Sands...its amazing to see how different it was in the days we lived there compared to now! These haven't been fixed yet...if you open the photo right up you can see what I am dealing with age wise but with Photoshop I can erase all the age marks and negative wear and tear and make them look like new again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the photos toni

Colleen Barnett said...

Lovely memories, Fiona. I just got a whole heap of pics in the mail from mum so I'll have to scan a lot of those too I think :-)

Anonymous said...

So we've finally seen your baby photos after 30 years! Your mum and dad never aged! Was that Tannum shack on the beach? If it was, you should have kept it in the family, because they are selling for millions now! Love Shaz

Butterfly Kissez said...

Shaz...the shack was rented off an old couple who became my godparents and they offered to sell it to them but because they were dead broke they just couldn't afford it and yes...years later it made the family of my godparents extremely wealthy!!! Dad kicked himself for evermore for that decision!

SOL's view said...

Lol! That's you on the table, isn't it. The one with the black curly hair??

Great photos. They will look amazing when you've managed to clean them up.

:D

Anonymous said...

What a bugger about the shack!I noticed that elephant on the duchess in the background of the photos and thought it looked familiar, so I had a look at my baby photos and I had one almost the same! My photo is in black and white though. Love Shaz