Sunday, August 8, 2010

This Week continued...

Sorry...had to interrupt my train of thought with a 2 hour long meeting which really achieved nothing as is the usual case!

**********************************************



Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was pretty the same old same old...sleep, eat, go to work, eat sleep...not necessarily in that order!



The weekend was damn slow and boring...I swear if I don't get out of the house soon I'm going to explode...Saturday was washing day then hubby asked me if I'd like to watch a series of documentaries he'd downloaded especially for me. In actual fact, no I didn't really feel like wasting a Saturday sitting on the coach watching TV. But I had mentioned in passing a month or 2 back how much I'd love to visit Canada and that we should go there after our cruise. So Darling hubby downloaded a 6 part series on Canada done by a guy called Ray Mears who spends the time trekking through the endless forests there and giving a history of Canada and showing his bush skills and how the native Indians survived using their bush skills etc. It was actually very interesting and I am glad we watched it and secretly I guess I'm proud of my hubby that he actually listens to me and tries to please me when he can!



Sunday I did my usual visit to Mum's and met Miss 16's boyfriend R who is starting to make a habit of sleeping over there on weekends...on the lounge of course. He is a very shy little muppet and honestly all I want is a pair of scissors so I can cut his hair! He has long blonde hair with the bulk of it hanging over his face which he occasionally flicks back so you can see his face! He seems nice but I tried to get a conversation out of him about Uni and what he is up to etc and really only got monosyllabic replies! Miss 16 says he is not normally that quiet but he is shy and will warm to me....eventually!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally you might have a name to your health problem! I had a read up about PBC. Explains your symptoms! Glad you've stopped losing weight. You'll need a bit of meat on you for protection if you get really sick! We make a great pair - you got that and I got Conn's syndrome. Only 3 more years till I see the brissy doctor again. Would you believe it's a year this week since we went on our cruise. Hope the time flies to the next one! And go and book your holiday! STOP PUTTING IT OFF! You will go back to work after it all nice and refreshed ha ha! love Shaz.

Colleen Barnett said...

aw, How nice your man listens! I have so many places I want to go but lack the time and money. We were going to Qld this year but had to call that off, so we are going to Yorke and Eyre Peninsulas for 2 weeks over Christmas instead. Something Fluffy always wanted to do. I am sort of looking forward to it. I will miss my kitty though...

SOL's view said...

Tch. No fair, lurking around our blogosphere and not adding to your own....

:D